Me!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am currently a student at Western Oregon University getting my Master of Arts in Teaching degree. I am student teaching in the Salem-Keizer School District and strongly believe the students are teaching me more than I am teaching them! I have fun everyday though and look forward to getting even more involved in education.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Managing blogs- in general

          In thinking how best to manage my blog, I can't help but wonder if that would really be a problem? In my world of blogging I don't believe it would ever get out of control to the point where I wished I had some mad managing skills. But I could very well be naive about the uses of being a knowledgeable blog manager.
         This is one particular website that I found interesting, and I know it would be extremely useful if I were not taking this class: http://chronicle.com/blogs/profhacker/tools-for-managing-multiple-class-blogs/22893. I appreciate the instructions on RSS feed and a blogging client (for if all of the classes I taught had blogs built in).
         I, like others in this class have checked out edublog- a website for educators and their blogs. I think that is also a great resource if I got to where a good portion of learning was done online.
         I am going to continue to look for ideas about how to manage a blog like the one I have in mind and in the meantime I will see what others have to say on the subject!

No comments:

Post a Comment