Me!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am currently a student at Western Oregon University getting my Master of Arts in Teaching degree. I am student teaching in the Salem-Keizer School District and strongly believe the students are teaching me more than I am teaching them! I have fun everyday though and look forward to getting even more involved in education.

Monday, January 24, 2011

My new favorite thing

I believe I understand more what is meant my 'managing your blog' when I see just how much there is out there to see and interact with. My own personal blog seems pretty simple, but everything else is overwhelming. I am becoming a big fan of my dashboard; it looks organized and useful and there are no flashing lights so I don't get scared. Also, my scrolling list of recently updated blogs I follow is very useful and makes my sense of order feel happy. I look forward to getting more comfortable in the blogging world with the help of my dashboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment