Me!

Hello and welcome to my blog! I am currently a student at Western Oregon University getting my Master of Arts in Teaching degree. I am student teaching in the Salem-Keizer School District and strongly believe the students are teaching me more than I am teaching them! I have fun everyday though and look forward to getting even more involved in education.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Promoting my blog

     I would assume that my blogs for my classes wouldn't need to be promoted, and Denvy is right in pointing that out. If, however I was inspired to start an educational blog for the wide world to see I would like someone other than myself and my mom to read it.
     Denvy pointed out some great ideas in his latest blog post, and I think they all sound do-able. I would probably have to begin by trying to connect better on the web as it is, and connect my facebook with my blog. I would also be sure I was updating on a regular basis and discussing what people seem to be interested in.
     Also, this site: http://www.google.com/support/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42377 is blogger's own ideas for promoting your blog and it looked very useful as well. There are ideas for promoting your blogger blog specifically, and techniques for connecting you blog to other places around the web.
     If the time comes where I want to promote my blog I feel as though I am equipped to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment